I just love the simple pureness of a baby’s eyes. This photo is my entry into the I heart faces monthly competition. It’s my second time entering this and I’m so excited as it was loads of fun last time. I saw some wonderful photos and some new blogs/photographers to follow. This time the category is Beautiful Eyes. I think Junebug has beautiful eyes… she has her daddy’s eyes.
She is standing near the window which allowed me to capture the catchlight in her eyes. It is shot on my Sony SLT-A35 at ISO 200, f/1.8 and shutter speed 1/250 second. I edited it a little in photoshop elements, just evening out the shadow across her face.
Just look at those eyelashes! A thoughtful moment – probably wondering how she can create more mischief!
Thanks for looking I hope you enjoyed the photos.
Check out other entries by clicking this button:
<a href=”http://www.iheartfaces.com/”><img title=”I Heart Faces Photo Challenge Submission” src=”http://www.iheartfaces.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/I-Heart-Faces-button.jpg” alt=”Photo Challenge Submission” /></a>
Read more at http://www.iheartfaces.com/how-it-works/grab-a-button/#pKK3KZfT5WjORw8K.99
I am all squiggly inside pleased at receiving this nomination from April at http://diapersandtutus.wordpress.com/ She has a lovely blog – definitely worth looking at. Thank you April!
In acceptance, those nominated have a few guidelines to follow:
Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post and/or blog.
Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
So… seven facts about myself:
1. I gave birth in my car.
2. My 1 year old is my best friend.
3. I enjoy shopping for baby clothes more than shopping for myself.
4. I am a total chocoholic – would happily eat it for breakfast.
5. I am an excellent procrastinator. Pinterest, Facebook and I heart faces are my hideaways.
6. I hate housework 😦
7. I generally wish I was better at everything I do. I would love to be a better photographer, better organised, better at cooking, a better blogger, a better mum, a better wife, a better friend.
My nomiations are:
1. Steve and Jon at http://steveandjonbest.wordpress.com/
2. Cat at http://www.mammina.co.uk/
3. Baboo at http://newmommylessons.com/
4. Arlee at http://mysmallpotatoes.com/
5. Lauren at http://laugraeva.wordpress.com/
6. Lucy at http://superlucyjblog.wordpress.com/
Sorry I can’t quite do 15.
What fun though 🙂
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Just me signing up to follow more awesome blogs and hopefully get some more readers myself.