I am all squiggly inside pleased at receiving this nomination from April at http://diapersandtutus.wordpress.com/ She has a lovely blog – definitely worth looking at. Thank you April!
In acceptance, those nominated have a few guidelines to follow:
Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post and/or blog.
Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
So… seven facts about myself:
1. I gave birth in my car.
2. My 1 year old is my best friend.
3. I enjoy shopping for baby clothes more than shopping for myself.
4. I am a total chocoholic – would happily eat it for breakfast.
5. I am an excellent procrastinator. Pinterest, Facebook and I heart faces are my hideaways.
6. I hate housework 😦
7. I generally wish I was better at everything I do. I would love to be a better photographer, better organised, better at cooking, a better blogger, a better mum, a better wife, a better friend.
My nomiations are:
1. Steve and Jon at http://steveandjonbest.wordpress.com/
2. Cat at http://www.mammina.co.uk/
3. Baboo at http://newmommylessons.com/
4. Arlee at http://mysmallpotatoes.com/
5. Lauren at http://laugraeva.wordpress.com/
6. Lucy at http://superlucyjblog.wordpress.com/
Sorry I can’t quite do 15.
What fun though 🙂